American Red Cross has more than 90 years of
forging a solid bond of trust with the American
public. The West Shore Chapter keeps with this
tradition by helping the community learn how to
prevent, prepare for, and respond to every day
emergencies through Health and Safety training.
Courses are scheduled on a regular basis in
Lake, Manistee and Mason Counties; held at your
workplace or other community location as
For Course Catalogue
Health & Safety Services Email:
Registration and Payment Policy:
- Pre-payment for community classes is
required and is the only way to guarantee a
place to be held in a class.
- Classes with enrollment of fewer than 6
students may be cancelled.
- Determination of course cancellations
will be made within 48 hours of the start of
- In the Chapter cancels the class, those
having paid for the class will automatically
have a place held in the next available
- Please wear comfortable clothing; most
classes require skill demonstrations that
are done on the floor.
- You must have the required textbook and
materials to take to the class.
- To keep CPR mannequins clean, no
snacking or eating except at class breaks.
- Students canceling up to 24 hours before
the start of the class will receive a refund
for the class less a $10.00 administrative
fee OR be moved to the next available class.
- Students failing to cancel within 24
hours of the start of the class will not
receive a refund of a class transfer